I got a psychic to tell me about Elliot's future as well as predict the coming of more children. Keep in mind that all i told her was Elliot's name and birthday. We're planning to start trying again in July, but she doesn't know that.
This is what she had to say. (All typos are hers - not very professional, i agree. I fixed some, but there are lots.)
~~~~~~~~
"When it comes to your son Elliot, would tell you that he is someone who does listen well. I think that you will find that for him its all about respect. He really does treat his "elders' with the courtesy and respect that is expected from him and is always polite and well mannered. I think that you will find that you can take him pretty much anywhere and he is more than likely one of the better behaved children there. The only time you really find him being "bad' so to speak is if he is overtired, other wise probably one of the most relaxed and easy going persons there is.
he is someone who likes company, I think that he is capable of doing things on his own and being independent, but has a lot more fun if someone does it with him. You might find that he invents games that people can play with him, about who can get the marble closest to the door, or who can put the puzzle together fastest..etc He is just someone who likes to have fun, and wants someone to share the experience with.
I think that you will find that he has a great big heart. He is affectionate now, and will be so when he is older, but in a more thoughtful and verbal way. He will have no problems with telling you that he loves you both and how much you guys mean to him. I also think that he will have no problems with showing you that either. He is someone who when he is older and doing well, will find ways to make things easier on both you and your husband. Whether you ask for it, or not, he is going to be doing things to show his appreciation. I see him and his family a "constant" in your lives and very close knit and never live far.
When it comes to your son would tell you that i see him as someone who likes to weight all his options before committing to a life long commitment, someone who does have patience.
When it comes to career paths, I see him linked to more of an "army" type field, but also link him as pilot.
When it comes to marriage I see him closer to 24, they will have two boys of their own.
GIRL - JULY - so either birth month, conceive month or the month you find out in.
When it comes to your daughter would tell you that the first word that comes to mind is "strong willed" I think that even when she is really young you will notice that she can be a bit stubborn and demanding. Shes got a good head on her shoulders, not afraid to pursue what it is that she wants, and at times does not take no for an answer. She can push a bit, but always knows when someone has had enough and then will back down if its something that shes willing to give up on. I think that you might find that shes a bit argumentative, but its not usually towards you or your husband. She seems to enjoy the debate, does not take it as seriously as some people, and always is on top of her "game" so to speak. She's always got good direction and loves to sets goals for herself and it will be amazing to watch her determination and focus pan out.
I think that you will find that she loves horses, and would do really well if shes allowed to take riding lessons. I see this as being one of her passions along with swimming. She can be competitive and someone who likes to challenge herself to do better each time. Shes a bit of a perfectionist.
I think that you will find that deep beneath her otherwise "tough" exterior is one of the most amazing people you will see. She does have great compassion for life and the people in it, is always rooting of the "underdog' And does not let other people treat her or the people she cares about like crap. She is someone who is strong and has a heart of gold and would do anything to make sure that people are okay and doing well.
When it comes to career paths, I see her in a career as a lawyer.
When it comes to marriage I see her closer to 22, I see them with one boy and one girl of their own."
Monday, September 3, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment