So, today I started with a sharp pain in my side. It felt like a stitch - my guess is trapped gas or twisted ligaments. It went away when I laid down on a hot pack. It did come back a few times, but never as bad or for as long.
Boo has been super active lately, and regularly feels like he/she is trying to push out through my side, a la Frighteners. The pain from the pushing actually woke me up last night!
I've had multiple bowel movements today. I hope this is just my body regulating itself after all those antibiotics and not things clearing out in preparation for labour. Oh, and my hemorrhoid is sprouting friends. Yay!
I've been having dizzy spells. They don't last long, but they seem to pop up out of no where. Add to this heart palpitations, and I'm not safe on stairs by myself!
After bragging to another prego friend earlier this week that I've been really lucky to not have heartburn this time around, I've had it for the last 3 days.
Very tired. I'm napping each day and really not being that active when I'm awake... but I'm still exhausted.
I haven't had any leg cramps yet (knocks on wood)... but my calf muscles have been twitching for weeks now. I'm taking my cal/mag before bed and stretching... but I'm worried that my luck might be running out!
My hips/upper thighs have been going numb in the night. I usually rotisserie myself all night long - sleep on one side until the pain gets too bad then rotate. I can keep this up until about 5am, but then it doesn't matter how I sleep, everything hurts.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment