Elliot had a marathon nursing session at 3am this morning, followed by scary huge coughing fit. He couldn't breathe and was turning purple and looking at Jay and I with big eyes just begging for help. Then there was a large, projectile, mucousy-milky vomit followed by more coughing. He finally settled down and slept ... Took him to Emergency at 11 am rather than his regular dr because I thought that a baby this young with such a bad cough and wheeze they might want to xray his lungs or something (as my friend's mother, who is a pediatric nurse, recommended.) ... But nope. Just listened to him and told me he was fine, but to bring him back if he got worse.
Feel very silly, but glad I got him checked out. He's had a phlegmy, harsh cough for 10 days and has been wheezing for 4... poor little muffin.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment