Tuesday, April 29, 2008

April 29, 2008

Working 12 days in a row while 27 weeks pregnant and getting up 2-3 times per night to pee as well as at least twice per night to check on a sick toddler who has developed sleep issues AND decided to wean because he can't breathe through his nose to nurse and so has been demanding bottles at bedtime.

After this week I return to a "normal" 5 day work week, but with reduced hours (10-4... YAY!!). This is a real break from the 6 and now 7 day weeks I've been putting in!!!

But yeah, I wasn't expecting to be hit so hard with the hormones. I've been a mess. Of course, I never function well when the fatigue hits, so add that to the hormones and I'm a mess.

I'm thinking that once he can breathe again, he may ask to nurse again. So we'll see...

No comments: