Still pregnant!
6 weeks and 1 day. The levels so far have been awesome: 50 at 11 days past ovulation, 254 at 15 days and 10,692 at 24 days.
I'm getting nauseous a lot - no vomiting yet, but it's been close. I go from starving to very nauseated in a matter of minutes, if not seconds. Today was particularly rough, as I felt ill for most of it. Turns out avocados and lentils with curry are big no-nos for me now!
WE'RE HAVING A BABY!!!!!!!
Waiting for an ultrasound. Should get the call within 2 weeks. I'm far enough along that we'll be able to see a heartbeat!! How cool is that!!
First pre-natal appointment with Dr L is on Feburary 10 - should be able to HEAR the heartbeat.
The likelihood of a miscarriage drops to 5-6% once you see the heartbeat compared to 25% beforehand.
I haven't grown any bigger yet, but I'm battling bloat - many clothes don't fit anymore!
Aside from the nausea, I'm loving being pregnant. The little bean is the size of an apple seed right now and so much has developed already.
Tuesday, January 24, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment