Monday, February 6, 2006

Still preggers

8 weeks today. Nausea turned into full-fledged morning sickness about a week and a half ago - throwing up every morning (like clockwork, between 9-10!)

Have a prenatal and an ultrasound scheduled fro Friday, both at the same time on different sides of the city, so one needs to be rescheduled and no one is returning my calls! Quite frustrating. Hopefully someone will get back to me soon as this is quite ridiculous.

We're telling a few people now, just friends, though. We'll tell family in another 2-3 weeks... seems odd to tell some friends first, but we see our friends more often than family, so it's sort of like telling family, I guess.

My stomach is being fussy. I've been surviving on bread, yogurt, cheese & grapes for several weeks now. I gotta get real food in me soon!

My belly, just above the pubic bone is starting to get really hard. MY uterus is the size of a softball now - not a huge growth, since pre-preg size it's like a closed fist.

Still pretty cool!

No comments: