Baby's first snow!
I don't know how much is out there, but they were calling for 15-25 cm... it's pretty! Everything is blanketed. Jay will have to go out and shovel it all. I would, but I'm going to work at the shoe store today. They're picking me up in an hour so I won't be walking in it.
We went for groceries last night just as it was starting. The roads & sidewalks were slippery, even in winter boots. Nerve-wracking. Kept expecting to fall.
I woke up this morning and I had been sleeping on my stomach. I immediately worried I'd dislodged the baby.
There was what MIGHT have been a bit of spotting after I went to the bathroom. There was a bit of cramping, but I feel ok. The 'spotting' could have been pee as it's dark in the morning. Even if it was true spotting, a bit is normal.
I'll try not to worry about it. Pregnancy is a natural process. The body was designed this way and I'll have to trust that it's doing it's job.
H guessed the other night. We were out for dinner and I was really thirsty and only ordered water. She said something like "You're pregnant!!!" and before I could help it, I had a huge grin on my face and said 'No." Very unconvincingly. The I told her that in theory, I 'could' be pregnant. Then of course we started talking about it. So she knows, and that means probably her sister knows, as H is staying with her right now.
The swelling in Jay's face has gone down a lot and he looks almost like himself again. Poor guy!
I have a dr's appointment on the 13th with Dr. L, the dr my regular dr referred me to. Dr. H doesn't deliver, so I get to meet Dr. L! Not sure what to expect at that appointment - probably a PAP/internal exam, more bloodwork, etc. Could just be a meeting, I suppose.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment