29w
10 squares TP
The heat is starting to get to me! But only a bit - I think I can handle a few more degrees, so hopefully I'll be able to make it through until I go on Mat leave in August. The temperatures have been 24-26 C, but with the humidity it's been feeling like 32-34... and it's only going to get worse.
We have our first baby shower next weekend at mom's. It'll be a mixed party, uncles, aunts, etc. Jay can't make it down as he has more dental surgery that Friday - he's having the post put in for the implant. After 6-7 months, the implant will be attached and hopefully that will be the end of this drama!
So he's going to stay in the city while I go to mom's and paint the nursery. Then we'll put the crib together. I can't wait! His mom called last week and said our cradle is nearly ready. It's going to be beautiful, I know it.
Jay bought us a stroller and car seat at a yardsale recently. He was so proud! And it's a really nice one, too. He got it for only $50 - would have been $350 new. It's less than 1.5 years old and in really good shape. No accidents.
Monday, July 3, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment