Tuesday, February 26, 2008

February 26, 2008

Holy crap.. we knew Elliot knew some colours and shapes - we could ask him to get the black crayon and he would, or we'd say "Where's the circle?" and he's pick it up... but last night, Jay's dad and stepmom were over and she was asking Elliot "What's this?" to all his crayons and shapes and he said the words for 5 colours and 4 shapes. Wowee, he's just been exploding with words the last couple of days!

Such a little smarty pants, huh! Man, I love this kid!!! We did a word count, and now it's over 35 words, not including all the animal noises and signs he knows. He also has a bunch of compound words - some new, but most of which I somehow forgot about when we were talking about it in the other thread.

It just blows me away how much he knows and is expressing. I'm so proud!!!!! And I'm missing so much of it because I'm at work all the damn time now!!!!

No comments: