I started going to a Stroller Strides fitness class last week. I arrived a few minutes late yesterday and my friend K, who is in the class too, frantically whispers "Did you get the email?"
Nope.
CBC Television was there to film our class. Not a biggie, but I sure am glad I made time for a shower in the 20 minutes I had before I ran out the door.
So, they filmed us from all sorts of angles - butt shots as we pushed the strollers around the mall, butt and front and overheard shots as we used the resistance bands and did push ups int he center court. They spent a lot of time filming K's little girl as she cooed and complained in the stroller.
After the class, they asked for volunteers to be interviewed on camera. Of course I did it, because I'm a media freak. I kept thinking how much Jay's grandparents will love to see this, whenever it airs.
So I smiled for the camera and introduced myself and Felix and talked about why I like the class and why I go to it.
Fun times. It's supposed to air sometime in March.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment