Had my doctor's appointment yesterday - ok, so at my appointment last week, dr said I was 50% effaced... I've had cramping and more frequent Braxton Hicks contractions since then, and figured I'd see a bit more progress by this week... well, somehow I went backwards, as she said I was only 30% effaced yesterday.
huh???
I know it's subjective, and I'm trying to stay positive - I'm calling this no additional progress, instead of backwards progress... but still, effaced is effaced, and it means I'm that much closer!!
Otherwise, it was a good appointment. She felt baby's head again, I'm only up another pound (42 total), blood pressure was great, baby's heart rate was strong at 136 BPM, and, a big bonus, I tested negative for GBS, so I don't have to be hooked up to an IV with antibiotics while labouring!
Saturday, September 2, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment