Friday, September 12, 2008

September 10-12, 2008

So the last few nights, when Felix wakes for his first night time feeding (generally around 3 am, so usually 5 hours from the last one - our only good stretch!) His diaper is usually VERY dry. Like maybe 1 pee. Last night, I didn't even change it until 5am, and even then it was still super dry. I was getting concerned, but then the next diaper change was wet. Is this normal for a baby so young? He nurses like crazy. Is this a growth spurt time again - I didn't think so... but I don't remember anymore.

And he's also started sleeping like crazy in the day. I'm loving it, but I'm starting to be a bit concerned, too... he'll nap for 1-2 hours, have a short nursing session, maybe a change, then drift off again. Before this, he would be awake (and fussy!) for sometimes 2-3 hours at a time. I thought that was abnormal, too.

To the best of my recollection:
10th
5:30-9pm - Dozed, nursed, fussed (no solid block of sleep, maybe 15 minute catnaps)
9pm - changed, nursed to sleep by 9:30
11th
3am - nursed - dry diaper, no change, asleep by 3:15
5am - nursed - dry diaper, changed, asleep by 5:30
7:30 - awake, nursed
8am - changed wet, poopy diaper
8:15 - asleep in swing
10:45 - awake, nursed
11:15 - asleep in Ergo, transferred to swing at noon, still asleep now at 1:15, but starting to stir...

I like his night time sleep schedule, so I'm worried all this day time sleep is gonna screw us up!!!!

He had a great check up yesterday, so if it is something to be concerned about, it's nothing noticeable during a check up (not visibly sick, etc)

~~
3pm - I woke him up, nursed/changed
3:30 - asleep in stroller
4:15-5pm - dozed/fussed
5pm - nursed
5:45 - poosplosion
6:15 - asleep in reclined highchair
6:45 - awake, fussed, mini-nursed, screamed until 8
8pm - changed, nursed to sleep by 8:30
12th
12:30am - awake, nursed, changed
1:15 - asleep
4am - awake, nursed, changed
4:45 - asleep
7am - awake, nursed, changed
8:30 - nursed, changed (ClothDiaper)
8:45 - asleep in Ergo
9:30 - awake
9:45 - changed (CD)
10am - nursed
10:30 - asleep in swing
11:15 - awake and pooping
11:30 - changed (CD), nursed, nursed, nursed
12:15 - asleep on mama
2:30 - awake, nursed, asleep, transferred to swing

No comments: