Had regular contractions every 10 minutes before bed last night. Hoped I'd end up in pain and with a baby by now. If they continued, I slept through them.
~~~
5:32pm
Well... semi-painful contractions every 10 minutes again... for the last 5 hours! The closest they've been is 4 minutes, longest was about 20, but the average is 10.
I've been alternating between squatting on the floor playing ball with Elliot, sitting on the ball (right now!), walking around the block with Elliot, and curled up on the couch. I'm soooooo tired. I didn't get my nap this afternoon because the cats were being assholes and the phone kept ringing. Another hour and Jay will be home so I can go rest... might be in for a long night!!!
~~
6:25pm
Now we're alternating between 2-5 minutes. I need Jay home NOW because they hurt and Elliot gets really upset if I even say "ow." I should call my doula...
I also ate a bunch of plums & nectarines today and feel really gassy and the two types of pain really suck.
~~
6:57 pm
Jay's home now... 6 minutes apart, but still only lasting 15-25 seconds. But OW!!!
My doula is checking back in with us within the hour. Jay's dad will be here in 30 minutes or so to take over bedtime routines... my mom is driving up (3 hours away) for the morning and will stay here with Elliot until Thursday.
Monday, July 28, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment