I started crying while listening to the weather report this morning.
It's going to go up to 30 again today (that's 86 F) and this is before the humidex sets in. (There's been 94% humidity lately, which makes it feel at least 5 degrees hotter.) It MIGHT rain tomorrow, then it's hot sun until next week.
Sounds lovely, right? I normally LOVE the heat, the hotter the better. I made it all the way through the summer prego with Elliot and LOVED it. But this time around it's kicking my butt. I hate it. I can't get enough air. I have fans pointed at me that do nothing.
Maybe I'll pack Elliot up and we'll head to the mall for air conditioned goodness all day today - think he'll nap in the cribs at Sears? Only good thing about today - I see my chiro again this afternoon - YAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Plus, My leg really started to hurt in the middle of the night. When I looked at it this morning, it's either a huge knotty varicose vein or possibly a blood clot. Blech.
Wednesday, July 9, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment