As I turned out my light last night, he started crying. And it just kept escalating, so I went in. He was very upset. I think his belly hurt - he kept trying to get away from himself, almost. I rocked him and rubbed his tummy. Gave him some Tylenol in case it was his teeth. Rocked him more. Did reiki on his back & belly - that's when he finally relaxed and fell asleep. I sang to him for quite a while then put him down in his bed, asleep.
I got up at 2 and had to pee very badly.
Elliot woke up at 4:30. I tried giving him water and his soother, but that was a no go, so I nursed him and put him down. He cried. I soother him a bit more in his crib, said good night, and went back to bed. He screamed for a minute, then whined, then was quiet. Around 5:30, I snuck back in and covered him up. We both slept until 8.
Came downstairs, had bananas and oatmeal with raisins for breakfast then he watched TV while I did the dishes. Played until 11, then he started to lose his mind so up we went for a change, milk and a nap. While he slept, I showered, did 2 loads of laundry, watched TV, and played on the computer. He woke at 2:15 - a 3 hours nap, good boy!
Had lunch - apple slices with cream cheese and peanut butter (not together), avocado, cheese, rice cracker, milk & water - and now he's playing. I just printed off my resume and finished the application for H&R Block. I think they wanted it turned in last week, so we'll see if this hurts my chances.
Haven't looked at my book, but the exam is tonight! I feel good about it, though!
Monday, December 10, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment