Sunday, December 23, 2007

December 23, 2007

Up at 4am. Gave him some water. Rocked him. Put him down. He babbled for a bit and then started to fuss around 4:30. I told myself to give him 10 minutes. He was quiet after 6. But then started up again. He was finally asleep by 4:50 and I waited until 5:10 to tiptoe back in to cover him up. It took me forever to get back to sleep, but we both slept until 7. I dosed until almost 7:40, then changed and nursed him. We had breakfast and then he started playing.

Put the TV on for him and went to put the diapers in the wash. Came back, did some computing. Looked over to see him sitting on the hope chest with his hands on the TV stand, just sitting there watching TV. Silly monkey! I guess he climbed up using his red car. So I moved it. He then attacked the tree. So I moved the couch in front of it.

Today:
Nap
Laundry
Co pick up Tums, wrapping paper, fancy cat food
Go pick up sweetpea!!!!!

No comments: