Up at 4am today! OH YAY! Poor little dude was soaked. His diaper totally leaked. (Josh didn't get it tight enough and I failed to check it before putting him down.) Changed him, nursed him, rocked him... put him in his bed and he babbled for a bit then I dosed off when he was quiet. Woke again to him babbling at quarter to 6. Babbled a bit more then I didn't hear him again until 7.
Changed a poopy diaper and we came downstairs and swept all the floors, washed our hands, and now we're having breakfast.
~~
7pm
I *think* he's finally asleep. I took the diapers down to soak and when I came up, he was crying. I started up the stairs, but he stopped half way up, mid-cry. I could hear his breathing, so I think he finally closed his eyes for a second and passed out.
No naps this afternoon. What a cranky, screaming beastie he was!!! He wanted to be asleep, it was obvious, but he wouldn't go on his own, wouldn't rock down or sing or even nurse. Stumbled around for a while then we had an earlier than usual supper, cleaned up all his toys, watched "Caterpillar" (we watched the Going To Bed Book" earlier this afternoon, had a very long bath, then ended up in bed about 15 minutes earlier than usual. He better sleep tonight!
I have a headache and am very sleepy. Gonna get a few prezzies wrapped and head up to bed soon myself...
I was checking flight info online. I couldn't find a matching flight from into our airport... I know there are several companies and I only checked a few, so hopefully that's why I can't find yours.
See you soon!!!!!
Saturday, December 22, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment