Then we had supper (cheese ravioli with peas & carrots, watermelon, applesauce, milk, water) then went for a nice soapy bath and the red "Big Red Barn" and went to sleep. Such a good boy! I came downstairs, put some pasta on, started a load of laundry, took the trash out, emptied the recycling, dumped the green bin, got sick, then ate supper in front of the TV.
I'm interested to see how Elliot sleeps tonight and what the temperature of his room is. I hung a blanket over his window this morning as there was quiet a draft coming in as I nursed him at quarter to 6. When I nursed him before bed, I could feel that the blanket was cold if I touched it, but I didn't feel the draft anymore. Fingers crossed!
Mom's coming back around 8:30 tomorrow morning. She'll stay until after my class tomorrow night and then will come back the next morning. I guess that will be our routine for the week. I'm hoping to get some napping done. And to go for a massage. And to clean out the guest room. And to get some Christmas shopping & baking done. Maybe even go get a tree... planning a holiday play date with a bunch of moms & dads & kiddos here on Dec. 16 - so I should get some decorating done!
Ok... gotta sleep. Feeling yucky, so hope I CAN sleep!
Sunday, December 2, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment