Ugh. We've been up since 5 again today! Hopefully he'll have a good nap in another hour or so. He's watching Lunar Jim right now and then we'll have breakfast.
On the agenda for today:
Shopping at the mall
I put the diapers in to wash, we had breakfast - pear, cheerios, milk, juice, had a big poop then both went for a nap. M called at 10 to say he'd be here around noon. I got up and showered, then came down to put the diapers through again.
And, OH YEAH! did I forget to mention the positive pregnancy test at 5am!!!
I can't get any good pics of it, they come out blurry or too dark or too white or whatever. But there's very definitely a line there! It's an IC (internet cheapie) test, so i needed to dip it in a collected specimen... it can take 10-20 minutes to get the results. At the 10 minute mark, the bottom of the test area started turning pink again like it did when i first dunked it. After 10 more minutes, all the new pink had faded away, except for the second line. YAY!!!! Scary and thrilling, huh!
~~
7pm
I am soooooo tired!!!
Elliot woke up from his nap around 11. He played and then had lunch - soup, yogurt, avocado, milk, water - and then we waited for M to get here.
We were in the car by 1 and headed over the bridge. There was a lot of traffic. The bridge was moving, but it was slow. The guy 2 cars ahead of us set off the buzzer at the tolls. So he stops a couple car lengths past the gate and waited. The car ahead of us zoomed around him. He got out and started walking back to the booth. We carefully pulled out around him (there were cars streaming through on both sides!) Another car stopped in the middle of the street while trying to do a left turn. There was a HUGE line of cars waiting to go who didn't look pleased. At the lights where we turn onto that road that goes to the mall (by the ball fields) traffic was pretty much crawling. It took a long time to get to the mall. The parking lot was FULL. Sure enough, it was their tax-free midnight madness sale today. The lines were insane. We looked around, but left without buying anything. All I wanted at toysrus was a toilet guard, but the line stretch all the way back to electronics. So we left.
We came home at 3 and I tried to get a very cranky Elliot to nap - had to sing to him the whole way home! Well, of course he refused to nap so I got him back up. We went to Swiss Chalet. Elliot was a good boy, but i did have to sing to him a lot. He's really liking "If You're Happy and You Know It..." and does all the actions I can think up. I'll try to get a video tomorrow.
Oh yeah... it's also SNOWING here tonight! It started raining this afternoon and by 3 is was wispy and by 5 it was outright snowing. The roads are still clear because it's a wet snow and not at the freezing point yet. But who knows what will happen over night. The lights flickered a bit during bath time... it's not amounting to much, but there is a film of slush over everything.
We got home from supper around 5:30. Elliot played/stumbled around for about 20 minutes and I gave him a bit more supper - cheese, rice, yogurt, milk & water (he had chicken and rice noodles and french fries and cucumber sticks at SC). And then we headed up for a very early bath just after 6. He was asleep by 6:40 and I'm thinking I'll watch a bit of TV (I recorded My Super-Ex Girlfriend last night) and then I'll turn in myself. I'm very sleepy. Hopefully the boy doesn't get up too early tomorrow!!!
Saturday, November 10, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment