Elliot was up at 3:30 and very insistent that he would be having milk. I nursed him and he slept until just before 7. We came down stairs and played for a bit then had breakfast - half a clementine and cheerios with milk and yogurt.
On the agenda for today:
Make drs appointment
Go to Walmart for more babyproofing stuff and juice
Scrub tub and bath toys
Babyproof bathroom
Maybe a playdate
Scrub sticker adhesive off Elliot's hand - that stuff is tough!!!
I'll update more tonight...
~~~~~
Ok. Dude's in bed and I'm eating supper. This is how our day unfolded.
He played upstairs in the hall way while I had a shower. (I only had to get out once, dripping wet, because he went into his room and shut the door. When I got in there, he was quickly trying to pry off the (locked) lid of the diaper pail.
He went down for a nap at 10:30 then I soaked all the bath toys in bleach water and tidied up the bathroom to make it a bit more Elliot proof. He got up at 12:30, we played for a bit, then had lunch, then got geared up and went to Walmart. I bought some cabinet latches (i put all the cleaning supplies in the bathroom cupboard) and a dim night light for our room. On the walk there, we passed a fake snake half buried in leaves in a mud puddle. Eep!!
We stopped by the mall on our way home because I wanted a chai latte from Second Cup. Well, their machine was down so i couldn't get one. This made me sad.
Home we went, where Elliot demanded 'milk'. He was super fussy and whiney all day today. Every little bump was a trial and if I wasn't holding him or reading to him, he would pitch a fit. Supper was a joy! I had to drug him before bed, he was losing his mind.
We discovered today that one of his take & toss cups can draw blood if dropped from a slight distance. Poor boy - he was trying to put it up on the kitchen counter and i helped him but my hand slipped and the cup fell out of my hands and whacked him. He started screaming and i thought it might have hit his nose, but then i saw a a cut on his forehead. little blood, will probably bruise up nice tomorrow.
Had a fun bath and almost instant sleep. I'm keeping my fingers crossed that tonight is a good night. He has a drs appointment tomorrow afternoon for his cough.
Tuesday, November 6, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment