Elliot was super restless last night. He was up twice before I went to bed at 10 (and wanted to be nursed then, too!). And up again at 1:45. (I was nauseous so came downstairs for a sliced up apple) And then at 2:38 (needed to be nursed that time). Then up for the day (and demanding milk again) just after 5. I tried everything to get him back to sleep - rocking, singing, nursing, CIO... Finally I changed him around 5:30 and started over - he dosed for 10 minutes then I brought him in with me. He twitched and fussed and pinched and slapped and rolled and kicked until 6:30 - we came downstairs to get a sippy cup of milk and cuddled in your big chair. That lasted a few minutes, then he wanted to play.
Had breakfast around 7:30 - pears and oatmeal with raisins. I had to stop mid-way to puke. Felt immensely better afterwards, though! We both went down for a nap at 8:30. I got up around 10:15, but laid in bed until almost 11, then got up and had a shower. Came downstairs, put the diapers in the wash, had some cereal. Elliot got up at 11:40. We've been playing and dancing and climbing on chairs and computing.
Just finished lunch - cheese, avocado, melon, milk, yogurt, cheerios, & water for Elliot, toast with cheese and melon for me...
Monday, November 26, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment