To finish off yesterday... we played and cleaned up toys and had a good afternoon, even though he was a cranky bear. We had supper (lasagna, watermelon, applesauce, milk and water) and then went up to have a bath. After the water drained, he started kicking and jumping with his feet while holding on to the side of the tub - I've never seen him quite that dexterous before - and then we dried off and got into pjs. The girls arrived and came up to the bathroom while we finished getting ready. We hung out for a bit (he was giggly and cheery) and then they went downstairs and I read him a story and nursed him and he went to sleep. The girls were being rather loud downstairs, so I turned his noise machine up.
I got downstairs to find that they were contemplating taking the hinges off the cupboards because they couldn't get them open. They were suitably impressed when I showed them the Tot Locks. We made individual pizzas (I had chicken, ham, pineapple and a little bit of artichoke on mine - yum!) And then we sat around and watched a bit of the first season of Grey's Anatomy. We got L hooked, so she had to borrow the 1st & 2nd season. We talked a bit about Christmas (I guess we're hosting in mid-January and we're going to do a secret-santa couples gift exchange. Names to be drawn at a later date.)
Got to sleep by 11 last night. Elliot woke at 4:30, nursed and went back to sleep until 7. I dozed until 7:15 and then got up to change his very poopy diaper.
Came downstairs, played for a bit, had breakfast - banana, cheerio, milk and then he watched Poko and Lunar Jim.
On the agenda for today:
Trip to Pete's Frootique
Osteo Appointment
Class tonight
Dishes
~~~
5pm
Just got back from a lovely afternoon out.
Elliot napped from 10:30-12:30, when I had to wake him up. Boy, was he cranky! While he was napping, I did the dishes and got his lunch ready to go. I got him up, changed him, put him in the stroller and off we went to my osteo appointment. While we waited to get in, Elliot had some yogurt. He was very good during his appointment. He keeps bubbles in his office so I blew bubbles and Elliot kept signing MORE and saying bub-bub.
Then we went to the playground. While on the swing, I stuffed cheese and avocado into his mouth. We let them run around and play on the slide and in the rocks for a bit, then we walked down to Starbucks. They have their holiday menu out now and I got a decaf soy peppermint mocha. Yummy!!!!! The kiddos ran rampant thru the shop, eating banana bread and oatcakes and making a mess. I changed Elliot in the hallway and then we packed up and headed to Pete's. Picked up stuff for supper and some yogurt for Elliot and noticed that he was asleep by time we left the store - his hat slid down over his eyes and he was out! Too cute.
Just got home, supper is in the oven (chicken, rice & veggie casserole) and the sitters should be here in about 30 minutes.
Awwww... he just handed me "My Oh My Oh Dinosaurs" and said die-sor!
~~~~~
9:30
Sleepy!
Class was fine. I'm pretty sure I'm taking off all next week to go down to mom's. Talked to my instructor about it tonight and she's ok with me missing it. I'll do the work down there on mom's computer and email with my instructor to get the answers.
Elliot was a good boy for everyone tonight. They said he had them in stitches again. I went up to check on him after they left and he was laying sideways in his crib on top of the blanket with his feet stuck out between the bars. I put him back into a more comfy place and he's still snoozing. Only drank half his bottle, so I'll give him a dream feed. I'm not going to pump tonight, either. I nursed him at 5 and he'll be up by 4:30 to nurse again - I can handle 12 hours.
Ok, gonna watch a few minutes of tv and go to bed. VERY SLEEPY!!!!
Wednesday, November 14, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment