Elliot was restless going to sleep last night. I finally dosed him with Motrin around 9 when he was awake and crying for the 3rd time in just over an hour. He was up around 2, crying, but went to sleep. Then was up to nurse at 4, then was crying again at 6 but went back to sleep. We both got up sometime after 7. Had a late breakfast - pears, cheerios & milk, and watched a bit of TV (Wilbur) and then we went upstairs so I could have a shower.
He played in the hall while I showered, then he helped me get dressed (it's really cute, he hands me my clothes or points at things and so I tell him "That's mommy's bra, it covers the milk. That's mommy's diaper - it's called underwear") Then he played more while I scrubbed the shower and started packing for our trip to mom's this week.
Just hanging out here for a bit, then Elliot will have supper and I'll do some laundry and finish packing the last few things. Mom will pick us up early afternoon tomorrow. I'm trying to convince her to wait to go back Monday morning, so he can nap in the car, but I don't think she wants to do that.
Oh, and Elliot figured out how to open the inner (French) porch door. I guess the big doors are next - time to put the special knobs on, I guess!
6:20pm
Poor dude - he's eating his supper right now (lasagna, watermelon, applesauce, juice, milk, water) but in the space of 20 minutes he fell as cut his bottom lip, then fell again and gave himself a huge blue welt on his forehead. Both times, he tripped on all the foam squares he keeps insisting on pulling out into a big pile. The second fall he pitched forward (cars in both hands) and got himself on the corner of the door (the edge, not the actual pointy corner). He was laughing within minutes each time, but there was lots of crying.
Saturday, November 17, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment