Thursday, November 8, 2007

November 8. 2007

7:34 am
Well, not AS early a start to our day today. I woke up at 3:30 (had a rather restless sleep all night, though, awake at 12, 12:45, 1, 2, 3:30...) Elliot woke at 4, just as I was drifting off again. He wasn't completely awake, so I was able to rock him back to sleep without nursing. He woke me up again at 6:15 (that was a groggy one!) and he nursed for a while and I put him back in his bed... of course, he didn't sleep. He filled his diaper and cried for me to come get him about 20 minutes later. He's taken to putting his soother on top of the dresser. When he stands at the head of his crib, he can just reach over to drop the soother down. It's cute!

When i went into check on him before i went to bed last night, i dream fed him the last 2 oz of his bottle. He still had his shoes on! I'll have to mention it to the sitters for next time...

Plans for the day:

-Coffee & playdate
-A friend is coming over to spend the night after work, so i should figure out a good supper. Still can't drink wine as the pregnancy tests are STILL negative, but no period yet, so we'll see what happens...

Elliot wants to say hello:

/pn/Ph-fpc-GÓ -pbhtp-PT¿[t m m,u ,uk ,fguw,fu8,zhrzzr,uu88998,888,8,c ngmg .,98 .9. n oggogno oggggggkcv gf gggg lkcji5j6xee32


~~~

10:15 am

Dude is asleep, I'm doing laundry and making chicken soup. Yummy!

Forgot to mention a hilarious Melon caper from last night! I had just put him back after that 4am wake up and Melon was skulking about in the hallway. She tore downstairs, scratched at something and then raced back upstairs and plowed into the locked gate. What a racket! She made it through the opening with no damage to the involved parties, but she must have scraped through the little door fiercely on her way past. She then flew into the bathroom and hissed at Bailey. I fell asleep soon afterwards, chanting to myself: "Don't wake the boy..."

No comments: