I typed up Elliot's accomplishments over the last few weeks for Jay, and when I read it over, I was so proud I had to share!
-Brings his chair over to the couch when I ask, so he can watch TV in the morning.
-Says "please" and "yes" appropriately. Also, he pronounces them "ptheth" and "desh". Often, he signs more and says please, but it's usually hard to figure out what he wants more of because he does it seemingly randomly.
-Says "help" when he needs it - sounds like "hep". Usually said when he's stretched out on the floor trying to reach something under the furniture. When asked if he wants help, he responds with 'desh', sometimes 'yesh' or 'des'.
-Gives mainly closed mouth kisses, saying "mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm" the whole time.
-Opening doors
-Hanging off the oven door handle (scary!) It hasn't opened yet, but I'm trying to figure out how to attach the latch.
-Climbing up on chairs and other furniture.
-Doing all the actions for "If You're Happy and You Know It" and "Itsy Bitsy Spider"
-"Counting" - if you say 1...2...3...up to 10, he'll chime in and repeat you. Does this in English, French, German, and Spanish. *To clarify - he doesn't say the actual words, just grunts. But sometimes they sound remarkably close!
-Says 'bye-bye' and waves and blows kisses appropriately ('bub-bub")
-Sits forward facing in his car seat.
-Points at things and carries on very animated and passionate conversations with them. Such a babbler!!!
-Madly in love with bubbles. ("Bubbas")
-Drops things and says "uh-oh" (not all the time, but it's damn cute when he does it!!!)
My god, he's growing up!!!!!!
Saturday, November 24, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment