Morning!
Got to sleep by 11, I think. Elliot woke me at 1:45, but when I got into his room, he'd found his soother and was deeply asleep again. Good boy! Then he was up to nurse at 4:15 and was asleep pretty quickly. I heard him cry out again around 6, but he must have found his soother again... We both got up a little after 7.
He's playing with his ball-drop toy right now, I'm fighting off the queasies, and we're about to have some breakfast. Not sure what yet - probably cheerios and milk for him and yogurt for me.
Today's agenda:
Sweep stairs
Scrub toilet & sink
Move table into livingroom and toys into dining room to prepare for Tupperware Party
Make veggie tray & dip
Oh, and where the hell is all the blueberry yogurt? I've been looking for over a week and I can't find any. Did they stop making it? Are all the other pregos craving it too and have gotten from the stores before me??? I've found blueberry Yop. I've found a few mini-yogurts. But I want a full 650g container... and there are NONE to be found! I've checked the Superstore. I've checked Pete's. I've checked Sobeys - they had a store brand blueberry yogurt that tasted like shit. That's all I want - blueberry yogurt. How hard is that???? Blech!
~~
5pm
Heard back from the yogurt people... Blueberry has been discontinued due to "production matters" at least with Danone, anyway.
Tupperware party went well. Only 3 people showed up so sales were low, but I still qualify for a 10% discount and a half price item if I want it.
I got outed, though - one woman, who I'd only met once previously, asked me how far apart the kids would be. It wasn't a huge deal to me that they knew about it, so I told her. And I made it clear that I was only 6 weeks along. But I would have liked to have kept it quiet a bit longer. I just suck at keeping it secret, I guess.
To her credit, I was wearing a maternity shirt because nothing else feels comfy right now, which defines it more and I've got that bloat thing happening, but I'd never ask someone unless I was dead certain they were. So, I guess I look obviously prego. I checked myself out in the mirror afterwards - I totally look half way through a pregnancy. Blech!
Sunday, November 25, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment