We were dancing to music on the computer, I turned around to read something and when I turned back, he was STANDING UP ON THE CHAIR BEHIND ME (I was practically touching the chair, I was standing that close) and he was dancing up there! He must have climbed up using the rungs underneath, because I was in front of it so he couldn't pull himself up. Oh, this opens a whole new level of baby proofing that needs to be done! SCARY!
Ok, I went to bed by 10:30 last night. Elliot slept until 3:30, but wouldn't go back down without nursing. He was up at 6:30 and he wanted to nurse AGAIN. Then we played in our room and made the bed and packed a little bit more, then we came downstairs. I started a load of laundry (diapers are going in next) and we had breakfast - banana, oatmeal, raisins, milk - and then swept the floors and played/danced and climbed on chairs. He's watching Backyardigans right now, I'm going to tackle the dishes and the diapers and put him down for a nap.
Also on the agenda - finish packing once laundry is done (everything else is packed except for our clothes to wear today and a few little items.) I also need to call M to make sure she's ok with checking in on the kitties. (I bought them more food yesterday and cleaned the litter, so all she needs to do is visit them and make sure their food/water bowls are full. Oh, and that Melon hasn't puked everywhere.) I should also call the alarm company to set up the vacation alert.
Mom should be here as Elliot wakes up from his nap. I imagine we'll have lunch and then load up. She said something about shopping, so it might be a loooooong drive home. Fingers crossed that the boy behaves!
Sunday, November 18, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment