Wednesday, November 21, 2007

November 21, 2007

I had to dose him with Motrin, but he slept well last night. I got to bed a little after 11 but must have laid there for at least 30 minutes before I could sleep. Elliot was up at 3 for an hour though, little bugger. But we both slept in until 7:30. Mom snuck into get him, but I had to get up and change & nurse him anyway. Then J wanted help studying for a French test so I didn't get to go back to bed. Hung out here and we both went down for a nap around 10:45. I slept for 45 minutes, he napped for almost 1.5 hours. Then we packed up and headed out to have lunch at my grandmother's.

Big yummy lunch - chicken dinner and many pies for dessert. Elliot was good - his usual non-stop ball of energy, of course. We left there around 3:30 and drove to Dayton where me and mom both had hair appointments. Elliot fell asleep on the drive in, so mom sat in the car with him while I had a trim (pretty much the same as before, only a bit shorter). Mom brought him in when he woke up. We hung around while mom had her appointment . Then she dropped Elliot and me off at Jen's where we had a playdate with her friend & her 11 mth daughter. Elliot was his usual rough and tumble self. She handled him pretty good, but he did get a couple of digs in and made her cry.

Came back to mom's, had supper and then a bath and he went to bed around 7:20. It took 20 minutes for him to be truly asleep, though. I haven't heard him for half an hour so i guess he's out. A second molar (bottom left) really came through last night, as well as the tip of that canine. Poor little dude!

Did all my home work last night - took an hour. I emailed my instructor to check my answers, but she hasn't gotten back to me. Sucky part is that I installed the program on J's computer and I can't bring my work back with me. I have my answers written down, but will need to duplicate all of the work on my computer in the classroom. (We aren't allowed to bring discs or those mini USB drives in, either.)

Watched "Because I said So" last night - a movie about a mom who is turning 60 and her three grown daughters who are all like best friends and confide everything. Mom is worried daughter #3 will never find a man so she makes an online dating thing for her. Hilarity and mayhem ensues. I found parts of it mildly funny, but couldn't relate to anything in it. (Some of the mom's quirks were very similar to mom's, but that was all).

Only 1 more night here... then back to comfort and familiarity.

Ok, gonna do a bit more surfing online then curl up with my book and go to bed early. Need my zzzzzzzzz's. The nausea had subsided for the most part over the last 3 days until I woke up from my nap this morning. It's gone from a mild car-sick feeling to a stronger ulp-i-wanna-puke kind of thing. But it's not all the time and it's coming in waves and I haven't thrown up yet - all of which are good things!

No comments: